27.02.2011

Box with milk chocolate

Last two days were pretty cool. First of all friday was really great because:

Primo - we had many replacements in school because there weren't our polish, geography and chemistry teachers.
Secundo - in friday was punk rock gig in 'Impuls' club. It was really most amazing gig I've ever been. I met there some people, but about one person who came I can say persona non grata. I hate stupid, ignorant people who treat girls like toys. I think that Roksana also hate these people. When she saw this person I thought that she's going to punch him in his face. Unfortunately she didn't. I'm too big coward to do this. Anyway. Gig was great. There was good music, there was pogo. I can't wait to go to the next gig. So please come, there is so much fun.
Now you know that my friday was great, but saturday was way better. Lidka wrote to me on Gadu-Gadu chat. I didn't expect that. Our chat made me very happy. We make up and soon we're going somewhere. I hope that our meeting make new start to us.

1 komentarz:

  1. zapalniczka w łapę i do boju obijać mordy :D
    my nie mamy wuefu, PO i matmy <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń