18.02.2011

How can I shoud tell you...?

At first I wanted to start with some photos by Raffaella (you are my best paparazzo) but next post will be full of photos. So you must wait. I only want to write that students I met this week were so, so great.
Natalia (Russia) is very nice, kind and wise. She told me something very real. Oh and she's very patient, because she has talked with me long time. (Did I say that my english is poor?) She made with girls very tasty salad Vinegred.
Damarys (El Salvador) is snappy. She's like fire. (Krzysiek, kurwa nie pierdol! xD) She made pupusas also tasty.
Vietnamese boy (I don't know how to write his name) is really funny. He sing very well and he do some magic tricks with spoons.
I'm upset, cause they leaved. Asia (Natalia's host and my friend) told me that she wants to go to Sweden where Natalia is studying. Now I don't know do I want be a student's host. I'm affraid that I will miss so much.
PS I dedicate this post to my 'number one' fan :)
PS2 Remember about next post :)

4 komentarze:

  1. thanks a lot! and kisses <3 ou, so much kisses. when we are going out for our strawberry wine?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. i know I'm your best paparazzo, Daddy :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hall of course :D Super Stawberry xD
    Daughter ;* ;*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. też chcem taką wymianę :D
    btw jeden dzień rekolekcji rezerwuj dla mnie! :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń