9.02.2011

evil i

I'd wanted to write something about someone, but I know that this person can read my blog. So I started think about myself. I am most fucking duplicitous person I ever met... How can I be a friend in there and be an enemy here? And I don't know I should tell this person that I don't like him/her, or maybe change my opinion about it... Well ok. I don't like this person, but he/she makes me sometimes happy and I really don't want to argue. Great, another dilema. I should have a conversation about it with Kasia. She knows something about my dilemas cause I speak with her about it all the time. I think she's a little bit tierd because of this. I can't understand people, who says that I'm good. I don't feel like a good person. I feel rather like a mean person. So this is me - evil I.

3 komentarze:

  1. jeśli mnie nie lubisz, to mi powiedz :)

    ps: też nie lubię jak mi tak mówią. po prostu mnie to wkuwia.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. nie Hall, to nie o Tobie ;D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. jeśli to o mnie to chciałbym wiedzieć...:) nie koniecznie na forum całego inteneeeeetu :) także czekam na info w szkole :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń