7.02.2011

Vernissage

Hey! I'm going to write this note in english cause if you speak english so many peaple can understand you and I copied this idea from barevraffchan.blogspot.com ( I hope I have some english-speaking readers too ), but I'm not the best english-speaking person so I hope you'll understand. In last friday I went with Kasia to ToMy on the vernissage, string quarter concert and performance of theatral group "Trzcina". The concert was nice. One of my favourite teachers - Karina Góra was playing on the cello. Next the vernissage begun. There were paintings by Karina Góra and Paulina Rodzeń. Later begun performance by Trzcina called "Puppeteer's dream". The story is about Puppeteer and his puppets. When he's tierd after fixing his puppets he falls asleep. Then dolls become real. Elf-doll, Geisha-doll, Ballerina-doll, Pretty-doll and doll with key. Dolls are meeting each other and they are dancing. Later puppets meet last doll - Him.  He shows to the other dolls his red rope. He give this rope to other puppets. Dolls are happy but happiness quickly disappear when dolls are tied on their hands. Now He can do with dolls whatever he wants. He drags dolls to the dark side. Puppets get angry but they still obey their master. Fortunately Puppeteer find his lost dolls. He tie Him-doll and throws him to a box. Puppeteer wake up. It was just only a dream.
So I hope that my english isn't really poor. Raffcia say so. I hope you understand me :) Bye.

5 komentarzy:

  1. Toymaker's dream.
    "Him" - Mardus
    "pretty-doll" makes me laugh. My english isnt good enough soooo przestaję już ;*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. of course I understand you honey :D
    gdybym nie dowiedziała się o tym wernisażu kilka godzin wcześniej, może bym poszła -.-

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hala zapomniałem właśnie jak się nazywała postać Rafała, a sama powiedziałaś że grasz pięknisię ;D
    Raffcia następnym razem będę informował :))
    Majkel p. prof. Budz.

    OdpowiedzUsuń