20.02.2011

Memories

I want to share some pictures of best days of my life. Of course I haven't a digital camera so I can't take photos in every moments of my live. I have so much pics form Raffcia (www.barevraffchan.blogspot.com) and from Ala (www.alniac.blogspot.com). But there was more beautiful moments but no photos :( If human body could take pictures...
It's from our school ball. On the pic Jaśmina (my wife) and Raffaella (daughter).

Daria, Raffaella, Ola/Cziken, Ala (background), I and Jaśmina. We look like a family, aren't we?
It's from Spain. This 'Bieber' look made by Iluzja and my hair stylist.

Kornel, myself, Jaśmina and Szymon
Still Spain
Jaśmina (background), Patka, Ewelina/Iluzja (my stylist), I and Ola/Cziken
From meeting in Raffcia's home. Raffaella and Raffaell and bottle of Tymbark :D
There was very very hot!
Daddy and daughty (?!)
Kasia (still in Raffcia's home)
Ola and I. Our holiday meeting :)
There was really cold ;p Meeting with Martyna and Lidka.
Still with Lidka and Martyna
I with Tina (now she's way bigger). In Lidka's house
Our family :D In Raffcia's room. Btw I look like emo xD

Coocking with students from abroad. Raffcia looks great :)
Natalia. Yes, she's russian and she smiles.
I with Damarys.

You know what? I found today a bracelet with some colorful squares. On these squares are letters F-R-I-E-N-D-S. This bracelet gave me special person. We were good friends, but something started crushing. We argued more often and I said stop. I could do something else. Go by more peaceful way. But I didn't... Now we don't talk with each other and even this person will forgive me our relationship will not be the same.

Wiecie co? Znalazłem dziś bransoletkę z kolorowymi kwadracikami. Były na nich literki F-R-I-E-N-D-S. Tę bransoletkę dała mi szczególna osoba. Byliśmy dobrymi przyjaciółmi, ale coś zaczęło się między nami psuć. Częściej się kłóciliśmy i bardziej poważnie. Powiedziałem dość.  Mogłem zrobić coś innego, pójść bardziej pokojową drogą, ale nie poszedłem... Teraz nie rozmawiamy ze sobą i nawet jeśli ta osoba mi wybaczy kiedykolwiek to nasze relacje nie będą już takie jak kiedyś.

4 komentarze:

  1. zabiję Cię za te zdjęcia w szkole!!!! :P

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Czemu? Ładnie wyszłaś ;D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. tak, gdyby oczy mogły robić zdjęcia to bym w nich tonęła... :>
    Raffczanek, relax, take it easy :D
    oo tak, jedyne co nam pozostaje to zdjęcia, a gdy się zniszczą to są jeszcze wspomnienia. i będzie ich coraz więcej ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń