4.03.2011

Journey

I'm not type of person who stand in one place all the time. I want some adventures. My dream is go holiday on my own with my best friends. First it can be a travel in Poland but I want to go to Italy. I was in Italy once (actually twice but second time I only went to italian amusement park). When I travel somewhere most beautiful is music which sounds in your headphones when you're looking out the window and see how you're moving. It's so climatic. I love moments like that. Sometimes I'm thinking that this is main reason for my travelling. But it's not true. I love new places, fabulous time with friends, beautiful pictures and lot of experiences. You know what? I will save my money from now until I'll be 18 because then I'll go to Italy! Of course I hope that one of my friends come with me, because lonely journey it's no journey. So please read and accept my idea. I promise that you wont regret.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)
I love songs like that when I'm travelling by luxury coach for example :)

1 komentarz: