7.10.2011

Where once was love

1. I didn't expect that my illness is so strong. I am so stupid and weak. I can't fight with it. It's too good. Why you didn't make it easier? You disease.
2. Last saturday was fantastic! Roksana's 18'th birthday! Best wishes! I can't wait my 18th b-day ;) I hope it will be nice, but I know that Roksana's party is the best ever!
3. I am going to go to english lessons with Justyna (Segiko). I know it will be fun, but I'm not sure about my english. I think it isn't the best and I'm affraid to make funny situations. You know, like embarrassing situations... The same with pronunciation. I know it sucks, but I can say 'Harry Potter' with brittish accent. But only after drinking alcohol ;)
4. I dedicate this post to Lidka cause she ask me about that. So Lidka it's for you :) Enjoy

8 komentarzy:

  1. Harry Potter with British accent, you say? ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. get some confidence! you're speaking english well and i'm sure you won't make fun of yourself.

    also, we can go for a beer or two before class, if it helps. ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Ja napiszę po polsku xd.
    Dziękuję :D.
    Kocham Cię.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. ok, so I'll make an effort and use my English skills *pause for a laugh* about british accent - I may be weird but I don't like it. I strongly prefer the american pronunciation. That's why watching british movies is a torture for me :D
    take care!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. O, już możesz dodawać komentarze jako osoba zalogowana? Gratuluję :D I pytałeś o angielski - z p. Smolińską mam, Ciebie też może kopnął ten zaszczyt? :P
    - R.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Że niby kto? Mamy taką kobietę w szkole w ogóle? (taa, ja mam swój świat i swoje klocki)
    Iii z ciekawości - co było nie tak z tym kontem? Dobrze będzie wiedzieć na przyszłość.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Możecie czuć się wyjątkowi :D
    Odnośnie konta - interesujące... ja jestem tu na stałe zalogowana i nigdy takich problemów nie miałam. No ale najważniejsze że wymyśliłeś jak temu zaradzić ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń