14.12.2011

Cośtam cośtam

Down at the bottom
Of the ocean, I lay down
Nobody's coming
Just continue to drown


I can't stand when everything that surrounds me looks like you. It takes your shape. Everything reminds me of you. Fire from a lighter, teddy bears, tears, drops of vodka. Even my own imagination is all about you. Even it... (I should change name of this blog) Music is different. It reminds me of me. Soundtrack of my life.
Today. I read a story about the tree. I am like this tree.. I mean I could be. Beceuse I'm not. This story wasn't about me, but it could be. I can sacrifice everything I have, I just want to make you happy like the tree. But tree had someone who loved it. I haven't. I mean I've got true friends who love me (I guess) and I love them, but... Eh, I won't go to bed with my friend or I won't say "I love you" with true feelings.
It's really strange. I thought that I'm not ill now. I was wrong. I am ill, very ill. I think it's a cancer. Tumour of soul. Like the name of a band from town where I live.
I'm about to lose my mind
You've been gone for so long
I'm running out of time
I need a doctor
Call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
To bring me back to life


I think I should stop writting again but this time for longer than few days.

5 komentarzy:

  1. ooo wreszcie mogę Ci komentować posty z konta :)
    jak ja kocham jak piszecie po angielsku, zmusza mnie to do wytężenia tych szarych komóreczek xD
    wracaj szybko, chcę już nowy post widzieć ;p ;*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. jestem jak to drzewo.
    weno pisz, a nie. znowu jakieś odpały.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. hej, nie znikaj! Ani się obejrzysz, a zatęsknisz za blogiem :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. to nie rap, to Placebo :>

    nazwałam ten rysunek "życzenia świąteczne" właśnie, ale nie chciało mi już o świętach wspominać ani słowem

    OdpowiedzUsuń