18.12.2013

Eve

Come here, come closer, my little child.
Don't you recognize me?
It's me, your mother tender and mild.
Still can't you see?
I know, the darkness won't let you in
And the chains and my doom won't let me out.
You're so pure, soft is your skin.
You don't believe me, I know you doubt.
Come closer, show me your face
I'd like to see your light.
I've never seen a star or even its trace
Although there's always the night.
You have to help your mother poor.
Do your child's duty!
When you release a parent of yours
You'll see her everlasting beauty.
Don't be affraid, I'm not a devil
As I supposed to be.
I only learned what is the evil
And for that He punished me.
I didn't want to be the best
I've just wanted to be better...
Person, but.. it was a test
Which I failed, so I must suffer.
With every birth I gave on Earth
The pain grew only stronger.
But when my daughters suffer from birth
I have to say "No longer!"
I disobeyed the Omnipotent
And to my husband I say "No more".
For them I only feel contempt.
As I am Eve, the Mother of All!
I have no faith or trust in beings
That try to deceive my mind.
Now the rebellion begins
And I'll never be blind.
Come here and release me.
My throne I will retrieve!
Eden, new kingdom shall be
With only one queen - Eve.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz