17.03.2014

Bewitchingly

How many times you will say
Who is the sun of the earth?
How many gloves you will wear
Until there's nothing else to wear?
For what you feed with mud
Another mother's baby?
For what you sing beautiful song
That is always tainted?

I didn't mourn for
Those who trusted their blood
In veins of holy Iscariot

A dance of macabre
Unwilling smiles
Skycrapers tear skies
And it rains with lies
Ballgowns and suits
Gardens of shadows
Moon over meadows
Looks over black widows

I drowned many times but never died
Or if I did, I'll never tell
How could be the beggining
When my heart bells
Never fell asleep near flying trains
Nor next to you
Fingers dancing to the silence
'Cause she didn't enter the room

I didn't mourn for
Baleful souls who made you
The happiest reflection of darkness

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz