30.11.2013

Phoenix

My life isn't changing and I will never be gone
My story's never-ending, it goes only on and on and on
The future is so bright, illuminated by the flame
Of passion that is mine
Now I can feel ashamed
I am standing still praying for the end
Fire eats my flesh
This is the pain I cannot stand
And when I died
I will still remain
'Cause if I burned once
I will rise again
I'm cursed with this infirmity
But what else can I do than stand and watch myself burn?
My grief and internal strife are things I cannot say, 'cause
When I speak up it's the beautiful singing they hear
I can only cry and the best cure is my tear
But can I also be healed?
And I died again
But I will still remain
'Cause I had burned once
And I'm alive again
But I wish it's the end

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz